Thursday, September 17, 2009

Military Inspiration

Everyone has heard of Balmain. I had a feeling, in the middle of 2008, that the next style - following te boho movement, which I still love - had to be military influenced. I imagined ripped destroyed denim, with those baggy oversized tanks, and of a course, a military jacket to top it off. But I would have never come up with the glitter detailed military jacket of Balmain. I loove this jacket. I imagined, of course all the extra buttons and straps, but more of the tassled shoulder pads and vintage patches and brooches. I hope I will be able to create my ideas on second life. However, being so busy, I hardly ever have time to make the items I draw on paper.

This is the Balmain that we all love.


Military Inspiration

I am just so obsessed with studs. I just bought myself those Balmain inspired sandals to wear with my acid washed jeans I got from Urban Outfitters. This is a similar look you can re-create in Second Life without spending too much.


Jacket - Milk Motion - My Belted jacket
Skin - LeLutka - London Revolution Light Makeup 4B
Eyelashes - Crissy Designs - Irresistible Look Eyelashes
Undershirt - Surf Couture - Driftwood Tank White
Jeans - Gigi Couture - Acid Washed Gray Military
Hair - Truth - Erin Chocolate
Heels - Maitreya Frenzy Dangerous

Leave a Comment.







blog comments powered by Disqus