Thursday, September 17, 2009

Leather & Studs

I think we are about to be overtaken by leather. I love it. Leather will be everywhere and mixed with our favorite fashion. Imagine a beautiful military styled jacket made out of leather. Imagine what forms that jacket can take with leather. Imagine a variety of leather shorts with metallic studs. Mixed with slit tights and ripped denims. I am talking about expensive destroyed clothing. Remember the leather vest that the rocker chick use to wear, well now it will be in my closet, and yes I like rock but I am no heavy metal girl. Oh, and you cannot go without some lace up booties. I am dreaming of some knee high ones at this moment.

Are you dreaming in leather?

Leather and Studs


I love to express styles of clothing on Second Life that I would actually wear in real life. Think of Second Life as a digital dresser for me to get ideas of what I want to buy next and if it will look good with, for example, the black slit jeans I have. Isn't it fascinating how Second Life can be used! :) Are you ROCKing leather?





Skin - Curio - Sundust Sunny Pure 2

Tank - Niniko Loose Tank White

Jacket - Aoharu - BT Leather Riders Vest Studded Black

Booties - J's Ankle Boots Round Black

Hair - DP Yum Yum - Barberyumyum 18 Black

Eyelashes - Crissy Designs - Magic Eyelashes

Tights - Gigi Couture Free Slit Tights (socks)

Shorts - Gigi Couture - Black Destroyed Shorts

Leave a Comment.

1 comment:

  1. for some reason, this post is oddly sexual...

    and i liked it :D. MUAHS to ya!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think: comment