Sunday, July 26, 2009

The random Outfitts!

I've decided to blog a few little outfitts I put together^^! It is pretty late for me ( 1:48am) haha but somehow I had the energy to do so.. I happen to come by a cute little store called =zenith= and picked out this very cute plaided top! This store was located in a pretty cool shopping place which I enjoyed to take a peek around. My sister has released these fab black destroyed jeans that I loove ( one of my faves) I would totally wear this in RL haha ! I waant!!!This is why I enjoy shopping in sl, haha ( my broke butt xD) Oh and I won't forget to mention these pretty awesome moccasins I found! (only 30L) not sure of the store name since it doesnt say but I will show the creator! ok well I need to sleep or else no one will wake me in the morning.. I hope you guys likess ^_^!! <33>




From Left:
Skin: LeLutka - MoscowLight Makeup 7b
Hair: Maitreya - Apple II carmel
Jacket: =IZUMIYA= fashion set No 19 jackey
Shirt: Gigi couture - plain T
Shorts: Sey - short corduroy_boa
Bag: HOC Apparel - Hemp bag (muli color)
Shoes: Masami Nieker - Brown Moccasins



Skin: LeLutka - MoscowLight Makeup 7b
Hair: Armidi Hair -The St Moritz pecan smoked
Shirt: =Zenith= Checker 2 red (girl)
Pants: Gigi Couture - Black denim holey
Shoes: J's - Vintage Short boots



Skin: LeLutka - MoscowLight Makeup 7b
Hair: Maitreya - Jade chocolate
Jacket: Bean - Maps
Dress: Noir Lolita - Mini dress
Shoes: Maitreya free slinky
blog comments powered by Disqus