Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Boheme Love





Me and my sister took some pictures for our vintage Ebay store a few days ago. I am really into the boho style right now and I am so in love with riding style boots. Last year the slouchy scrunched boots was really in and this year it will be riding boots. So boots that go straight up and don't slouch and also with buckles.

I really am a lover of boots. I have this syndrome that I am trying to fix called "chicken leg syndrome" so I love boots because they make me feel better when I am wearing shorts. But I must say, I am in love with vintage Frye boots. They are hard to find but they don't seem to make them like I want anymore, of course there are some very lovely ones. Well, my sister is wearing some cowboy boots and a really cute fringed tank I found at Zara. I am holding a Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse with a cute floral shirt and some Vintage Levi's 501 Cutoffs. I love the color of the purse - something that they aren't really selling right now. It goes really well with boho girls. Well, anyways, I am trying to find a really cute leather braided headband, but I can't find any good ones in the mall or anywhere! (that are affordable). I guess I am going to make a trip to the Fashion District really soon.

Well, keep loving one another and doing whatever you can to make this world a better place! Love and peace my friends
blog comments powered by Disqus