Sunday, August 30, 2009

Agyness Who!!

Hello all!! So I havn't had a chance to post anything, or to even go on sl. This is because i've started college and been keeping busy!But i've decided to post about a model which has gotten my attention. Of course models like Lily Donaldson and bijou etc. have always been on my top pick, but Agyness Deyn has been my Favorite this time for her Unique style and look! Not to mention she's pretty kool! I did a little tribute to the tomboyish super model!!



Photobucket




Agyness style



Photobucket



Five O'clock Heroes feat. Agyness Deyn- Who

[happens to be a cool song]






What I'm Wearing:



from left to right
skin-London revolution pale
hair-Aitui
Dress-K&Co chola dress
Jacket-&bean maps
Shoes-zero numer
Hair-Lamb
Shirt-skipping stones fishy strawberry
Pants-Izumiya free leggings
Shoes- Maitreya frenzy
Hair-Lamb.
Shirt-ruffle shirt Armidi
Pants-Gigi couture ripped jeans
Shoes- wedge gladiator sandals by sakka studio
 
Leave a Comment
blog comments powered by Disqus